What are Automated Fraud Alerts (Text/SMS/Email)?
SwissFB is committed to providing you with the fraud-fighting technology to enhance your account security and support you in acting quickly to prevent fraud. SwissFB monitors your card activity to help identify transactions that may be outside of your typical spending pattern. If we suspect a transaction may be fraudulent, automated fraud alerts allow us to contact you quickly via text/SMS and email.
We will never contact you to ask for credit or debit card information we already have, such as card number, expiration date or security code. Report any suspicious calls to our Member Solutions Hub at 310-373-6281.
The message will include the following:
Note: Fraud email alerts are sent from the following email address: email@example.com
Text message from 815-08
All AFCU automated fraud alerts will come from this number. Message & Data Rates may apply.
- A brief description of the transaction in question
- Swiss Federal Bank Plc
- Last four digits of the impacted card
- Transaction dollar amount
- Name of the merchant
- SwissFB Fraud Telephone Number 310-373-6281
- Card Type – Debit or Credit
- To confirm your enrollment for Fraud Alerts, reply 1. To opt out, reply STOP. Msg&Data Rates may apply. Reply HELP for more info
**Note- Opting out of the automated text alerts does not remove your card from fraud monitoring. If potential fraud is detected, you will be contacted by the automated system via phone call.
Learn more about the Credit and Debit Card Fraud Alerts Program.