Download the SwissFB Card App today!
1. Download the app or, if you don’t have a smart phone, register for free here.
2. Register your SwissFB card to receive alerts for various types of transactions.
3. Choose to receive alerts via text message, email, or push notifications in Settings and Profile.
Easy. Secure. Convenient.Download the free SwissFB Card App today
More control. More convenience. More confidence.
Your SwissFB Visa® card is an easy and secure way to pay, and now it is even more convenient with the SwissFB Card App, a free app that features:
Get notified of card activity so you're always in the know.
Turn your card off and on and enjoy peace of mind.
Ensure your card works wherever your travel plans take you.
Visa Secure Provisioning
Register your card easily for Visa Secure, the easy and secure way to pay online.
Plus, Andoid users have access to additional features:
Add your SwissFB Visa® credit or debit card and make in-store payments quickly and securely with SwissFB Pay in the SwissFB Card App.
Mobile Banking Link
Launch the SwissFB Mobile Banking app from inside the Card App (login credentials for mobile banking are required).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the SwissFB Card App?
Affinity offers a mobile application solution for nearly any mobile device… iPhone, Android, and many other handsets. We have dedicated mobile apps downloadable through the app stores via the mobile phone as well as desktop web access. If your mobile phone has a camera or games installed it should support SwissFB Card App. To be compatible your mobile phone must:
- Have at least 64kb of free memory
- OS Systems includes:
- Android 4.1 and above
- iOS 8.0 and above
- Be configured with the standard internet data connectivity setting for your network operator (GPRS or 3G). These settings are usually pre-installed when you buy the phone
However, if you are unsure or you are having problems connecting to the SwissFB Card App please contact our Member Service Center for information on how to set this up.
Is the SwissFB Card App Secure?
The app can only be accessed from your mobile phone using your username and password or fingerprint. VISA regularly tests, updates and validates its security model to ensure they maintain a banking grade level of security. They also use recognized and independent security experts to validate the security of the app.
How do I register for SwissFB Card App?
Download the SwissFB Card App from the iTunes App Store or Google Play at the links above or on your device.
- Download the application
- Tap on Create an Account
- Accept the SwissFB Terms and Conditions.
- Full Name
- Email Address
- You will receive a verification code via SMS.
- Enter the activation code into the application where requested.
- Tap Continue.
- You will be asked to input some personal information, answer a few
questions to verify identity. 9. Cardholder must add a Card for the App
to be considered active.
NOTE: The first card enrolled will become the default card that will be presented upon login each time.
- Tap Add Card.
- Once your card is added you can set up customized alerts and controls.
What Account Alerts are available?
Affinity offers a wide range of Alerts that help you stay in control of your finances and keep your account safe from overdrafts and fraud. You can configure to receive alerts via text, e-mail, or push alerts* on your mobile device.
*Note: Push Alerts are only available to users that have an Android OS 3.0 or higher, iPhone OS 6.0 and have downloaded the mobile application. PUSH alerts are only available for Debit cards.
Where can I manage my alerts?
You can manage your alerts, including how you want to receive your alerts, within your application on your mobile phone or in the Alerts feature in the application or from the website.
I forgot my password?
- Tap “Forgot?” in the Password section of the Sign In screen
- Enter the Username and tap Send Instructions
- The cardholder will receive an email with a verification code
- Enter the Verification Email Code in the Verify Email Address Screen
- Tap Continue
- Enter new password and confirm password
- Tap Reset Password
- The password must be 7-32 Alphanumeric and special characters
- The password cannot be ascending or descending sequence (123456789, 987654321) and 1 digit cannot make up over half the password
- You will be taken to the Sign in Screen.
What if I don’t receive the Password reset email?
Tap on Send New Code.
- Direct the cardholder to look for the verification email
- Enter the Verification code provided in the email on the Verify Email Address screen
- Tap Continue
- Enter a new password and confirm password on the Reset Password screen
- Tap Reset Password
- Cardholder will be taken to the Sign in Screen
- If the cardholder is still not receiving the verification email, Log into the CSR Tool
- Select the Issuer, App, and enter the email address. Click Search
- Determine if the email address the cardholder provided is the primary email address on file. If not, go to step 13. If it is, follow steps 11
- Check spam or junk folder to see if the email was accidentally placed there. Sometimes the spam filter catches the email
- If you are using an employment email address and not receiving emails, confirm the email address and check your spam folders. Then have your employer check to see if the email is filtered out. If so, digitalcardservice.com “white listed” and you should begin to receive your emails
- If the email address the cardholder provided is not the same as the primary email address, indicate that this is not the email address on file. Would you have used a different email address? If not, ask if there is someone else on the account as well and is it their email address? If not, indicate that they will need to re-enroll using the email address they just provide you
What if the link with the Forgot password email does not work?
The link inside the forgot password email is only active for 30 minutes. If you try to click on it after that time period, you’ll receive an error message. You will need to go through the forgot password”process again to request another forgot password email.
After how many incorrect login attempts will my Mobile account be locked?
The mobile account will be locked after five (5) unsuccessful attempts. If your account has been locked because of too many password tries, it will automatically be unlocked after 60 minutes.
I entered an incorrect email address when enrolling?
If you entered the incorrect email address during enrollment, direct the cardholder to go through the Create an Account process again using the correct email address.
Can I use multiple mobile devices to access my mobile account?
- Yes, you can use up to 10 mobile device
- You must successfully enroll with the SwissFB Card App then go into your menu drawer and tap Profile, tap Mobile Number, tap Plus sign next Phone number
- Add the Phone Number and tap Save
- Tap Confirm
- You must wait for the verification email to their primary email address. When they receive the email, enter the verification code in the Verify Number Screen
- Tap Continue
- You will be taken to the main app screen
SwissFB Pay allows you to tab your NFC Android mobile device at any Visa payWave enabled POS terminal to complete a transaction without having a card present. This service is supported for Android devices running operating systems 4.4 (“KitKat”) and above that have NFC and Host Card Emulation (HCE) installed. This service is not supported for iOS devices.
How do I setup SwissFB Pay?
SwissFB Pay offers three options for paying in store:
Quick Access - This allows you to view cards enrolled in the app and pay in-store without signing into the app:
- Tap the Menu Drawer
- Tap Settings
- Tap Quick Access o Turn on Quick Access
Pay in Store - Requires you to sign in to the app in order to initiate payments
- Scroll to the card to enroll for Pay in Store and tap the $
- Tap Setup Pay in-store
- Enter the CVV code for the card and tap Continue
- You will receive a Verify your Identity screen requesting to call SwissFB to complete verification.
- Once the call with SwissFB is complete the card is ready to be used to pay in-store.
Always On - This function allows you to make a payment from your phone without logging into the app. You must choose a default card and have always-on enabled to use this feature.
- Click the $ after logging into the app.
- Follow the steps for Pay in Store.
- Make the card your default Wallet.
- From the menu drawer select settings.
- Tap Always On.
- Slide over toggle button over to On.
What is Mobile Location Confirmation?<
Mobile Location Confirmation (MLC) allows for geolocation intelligence to determine if your mobile device is in the same location as the merchant at the time of purchase. When the data identifies that you and the merchant are in close proximity, it gives greater confidence to approve the transaction. When a transaction is initiated, the merchant location will be compared to your mobile location device. Based on this analysis, a location match is derived and used to determine authorization.
How do I enable MLC?
- From the Menu tap Settings
- Tap Location Match
- Check the box next to the card(s) to enable location match for
What are Consumer Transaction Controls (CTC)?
Consumer Transaction Controls allow you to suspend/reactivate any cards enrolled on the Card App. When a card is suspended any attempted transactions will be declined until it is reactivated.
How are CTCs set?
- Tap the image of the card to suspend
- Slide over the toggle to Suspend and confirm
- To reactivate, tap the image of the suspended card (the word Reactivate appears over the image)
Is there a link to Affinity’s Mobile Baking app?
Yes, the SwissFB Card App supports app to app linking to our Mobile Banking App for Android users. The link does not support single sign-on and Mobile Banking credentials will are required for login.
What is Visa Secure Provisioning?
The SwissFB Card App provides direct access to the Visa Secure enrollment and management experience. Cardholder data is passed from the app to Visa Secure to streamline enrollment. Visa Secure is a digital payment service that allows you to skip entering in your card number and shipping address when making online purchases.
Why did the service report an error?
- If you get an error when you try to use the SwissFB Card App there may be a problem with your phone settings
- Service Unavailable error (or web service error)-we recommend that you try again later. Occasionally, we need to make changes to the service that requires a temporary halt in service
- Network Unavailable error- we recommend that you try again later as you may likely be out of your network coverage
- System Unavailable error- we recommend that you try again later. Network timeouts can be caused by a number of factors, such as:
- High usage of the wireless traffic carrier
- Poor signal strength
- Certain older phones with a slower version of GPRS (data service)
What if I want to delete my SwissFB Card App account?
Tap the Menu Drawer
- Tap Settings
- Tap Cancel Service
- The Cardholder will receive a message indicating they must delete their cards to cancel their service
- Tap View Cards
- If the cardholder has multiple cards the app will take them to their secondary cards first. if not the app will take the client to their primary card
- Tap Remove Card
- The cardholder will then go through the remove card process. Once the cardholder removes all cards they can cancel their service
Can the SwissFB Card App session time out?
Yes, for security purposes after 3 minutes of inactivity, the session will expire and you will need to login again.
What if the I delete the app from their mobile phone?
The application can be downloaded again at any time from the iTunes App Store, Google Play, or by going back to your FI website and choosing the appropriate mobile app.
Will the Mobile app work on my iPod, iPad or Tablet?
The Android and iPhone apps will run on their tablet counterparts, however they are not optimized for viewing on those devices.
What if I do not receive texts?
Confirm the device is set to accept text messages.
If yes, is the service provider blocking their text messages for any reason?
How do I add multiple cards to my mobile account?
- Tap the "+" next to Cards in the main screen
- Tap on Cards
- Add the Card Detail Information. Tap Add card
- You will be taken back to the main app screen
What if I lose my card?
- Contact us and report your card as lost. A replacement card will be sent within a few working days (Please refer to terms and conditions for more information on reporting lost cards)
- You will need to delete the lost card from the service and add the details for the replacement card. If a transaction is performed using your old card number we will decline the transaction and automatically remove the card from the service
What if I cannot find the SwissFB Card App application on my phone after I downloaded it from the market for my financial institution?
Once you have registered and downloaded the application onto your mobile phone you will normally find the service in your applications, games menu, or in an icon that is placed on your screen.
What if the application will not load on my phone?
If the application will not load on your phone, check your settings to make sure that your mobile device meets the minimum requirements to run the application or change your device settings to allow the downloading of applications.
What if I have multiple cards?
Each card will be set up with a nickname. By default, your nickname will be the last four digits for your card number. However, you also have the option to establish a custom nickname. Once you create a custom nickname for your account, you must use this nickname to retrieve your card information. If you do not set up the nickname then you will simply need to enter the last four digits of your card number along with the desired TEXT command to get your card information.
Why did my card fail verification?
For security reasons we cannot reveal reasons why a card has failed verification. You should check all of the card and related information to your account carefully or contact your financial institution directly if you card has failed verification.
Do I have to be enrolled in the online banking service to use the SwissFB Card App?
The SwissFB Card App mobile app is independent of online banking.
Can I use the SwissFB Card App abroad?
Yes, but the call charges are likely to be significantly greater than if you were to use the service in the US. You will also need to ensure that your mobile phone allows “international roaming”- you can request the information on charge rates and international roaming from your mobile carrier.
What if I change wireless carriers?
- If you do not change your mobile phone number and mobile device when you switch to a participating wireless carrier service, your service will work without interruption
- If you do change your mobile device but not your phone number:
- Download the app to your new mobile device
- You will be required by the application to authenticate as the device is a part of the authentication process
What if I lose my mobile device?
- Report the loss to your mobile network operator who will bar the phone and stop it from functioning
- As long as your password remains secure, then it will protect you from fraudulent use of the SwissFB Card App
- In addition, SMS notifications are a one-way communication to the mobile user and will not contain personally identifiable information
- In most cases, you will keep your current mobile number when you receive your new mobile device. Once received, you can download a new application again and use your existing credentials to access your mobile account as part of the authentication process
What if I upgrade my mobile device?
- If you upgrade your mobile device, you will most likely keep your current mobile number with your new device
- You can download a new application again and use your existing credentials to access your mobile account as part of the authentication process
- If possible, delete the application from you old mobile phone before disposal
Do I need to register again if I change my mobile phone number?
If you receive a new mobile number, please note the following: authentication of your handset will need to be performed by using the email address in your original account setup.
What is a short code?
A short code is a five or six digit number that represents a certain destination. It is similar to a web address except for your phone. The short code for this mobile product is 868472 and 288472.
What are the available text message commands for 868472 and 288472?
- HELP SwissFB Card App -To request more information on the SwissFB Card App program.
- STOP SwissFB Card App – To stop service. (You will receive one last text message confirming receipt of the STOP text command.)