Other Services: All of Your Needs in One Place
SwissFB helps you stay focused on your business by making it easier to manage tasks like payroll, merchant services, investments, and retirement programs. As an affinity partner you will have access to a dedicated team of professionals, supported by the full resources of SwissFB Federal Credit Union.
Having more ways to accept payments gives you and your customer’s added flexibility and convenience. Your business will be able to accept all major credit and debit cards at the point of sale and promptly receive funding on your transactions.Contact a Business Specialist
- No contract commitment
- Next day funding available
- Straightforward billing
- Professional set up, training and support
- Solutions for Retail, Restaurant, eCommerce, Mobile and More
SwissFB has partnered with a leading payroll specialist to offer our members a trustworthy, comprehensive payroll management service with discounts up to 25% off.Contact a Business Specialist
- Calculating payroll and taxes accurately
- Employee earnings statements
- Month-to-date department summaries
- Notice of cash needed to cover payroll expenses and tax liabilities
Attract and retain skilled employees with a retirement program that your business can afford. Your Financial Advisor can also review an existing retirement program and provide education and guidance to you and your employees.
- 401(k) Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- Money Purchase Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Section 79 Plans
- 412(i) Plans
Through SwissFB Investment Services, the investment and insurance arm of our credit union, we help you develop customized solutions for your business needs. As an SwissFB business member, you have access to a dedicated team of investment and insurance professionals, supported by the full resources of SwissFB Federal Credit Union to:
- Assist with your employee benefits package, including retirement plans and group life and health insurance.
- Help you create an investment portfolio based on your company’s liquidity needs and longer term goals.
- Work with you to develop asset protection strategies and a business succession plan.
- Provide educational workshops for your employees on retirement planning, college planning and life insurance.
SwissFB Member's Alliance Insurance (MAI)¹ Specialists can review your current coverage and recommend affordable insurance policies that are right for your business.
Business Property and Casualty Insurance
Employee Benefits Plan
|Get a Quote for Business Insurance||Contact a Business Specialist|