The SwissFB Business Membership Advantage
At SwissFB, we're committed to helping your business thrive. Our help is tangible, practical and ultimately gives you time to focus on what you do best: run your business.
When you work with SwissFB, you work one-on-one with a Business Specialist who takes a custom approach to identifying solutions for your needs. We take the time to understand your goals and challenges so we can recommend the right combination of products and services for your business.
- Business checking & savings
- Low APR, no annual fee Visa Business First® rewards credit card
- Online Banking, Cash Management, and Online Deposits
- Customized loans with competitive rates
- 401k & investment plans for your business and your employees
- Ability to offer credit union membership to your employees (business must register as an SwissFB select employee group)
Business Membership Eligibility
There are two ways your business can qualify to become an SwissFB Business Member.
- All of the owners/principals/authorized signers who will be on the business account must be personal members of SwissFB.
- Your business can register (free of cost) to become a Select Employee Group of SwissFB. This also enables you to offer credit union membership to your employees.
Apply for Business Membership
There are three easy steps in applying for SwissFB Business Membership.
Step 1. Complete the following forms:
Step 2. Gather required supporting business documentation.
All applicants are required to submit a federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) certificate (IRS SS-9 Form) plus additional documents depending on the type of your business entity:
|Type of Business Entity||Required Business Documents|
|Limited Liability Corp (LLC) or Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)||
|Corporations (Corp., Inc., Ltd., P.A., P.C.)||
|Association or Organization||
|Social or Recreational Club||
Step 3. Submit completed forms and supporting documentation.
You can submit documents by visiting an SwissFB branch or mailing them to:
SwissFB Federal Credit UnionRequest information about Business Membership
Attn: Member Relations
73 Mountainview Blvd
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920